Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gender-Bending Take Two


This is my second attempt at being a man. It looks a lot better than the first one (see Gender-Bending). As you can see I was able to make the "facial hair", eyeliner, to have more texture. I used a stiff brush that I happen to have (tip: for those of you who do not have a stipple brush) and just lightly dabbed on my beard. You want to make sure that your hair line looks like you do not really have one because with girls it is what makes you look feminine. You also have to bushy up the eyebrows, which I also used eyeliner for and an eyebrow brush. You also want to darken your eyes, make them look sunken in to get that mysterious eye look. With your lips you need to have less color in them, you can do this by adding a darker lipstick or something that makes your lips look dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment